Saturday 12 January @ 11am - 2pm with Katharine
Always admiring patterns that involve cabling but too afraid to try? Come and learn the tips and tricks to cable knitting. Wave good-bye to plain old hats and scarves and say hello to the twists and turns of cabling.
Techniques to be covered
- How to read and understand cable charts and instructions.
- How to use a cable needle.
- Practise knitting a variety of basic cables.
- Set of 5mm straight needles
- Cable needle (same size as needles or smaller)
- Aran wool (100grams)
Worksheets and patterns will be provided on the day.