The bricks and mortar shop will be closed to the public for the month of January (as is required by government COVID restrictions). The online shop will remain open, with online orders being posted out twice per week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Guidelines for visiting the bricks & mortar shop (when open to public):
- One customer/household at a time in the shop
- 15 minute shopping limit
- Please wear a face covering
- Please use hand sanitiser at the door
- No appointment necessary (but you may need to wait outside if there is someone already shopping)
And if you don't want to or are unable to come into the shop to purchase, you can still get your woolly fix from Ginger Twist Studio, please see the option below. We just keep moving forward, stitch by stitch, row by row.
- I am continuing to post orders off via Royal Mail via a drop and go service (so there is minimal contact with the post office). Orders are prepared and posted off Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Orders in the UK are posted Royal Mail 2nd Class and International orders are posted via the Royal Mail Tracked service.
- Collection at the shop door is available during regular shop hours. Please select 'Local Pickup' upon checkout so you won't be charged postage.
- If you are needing extra assistance/advice selecting wool you can now book yourself in for my 'Yarn Concierge Service.' There is an upfront charge of £15, but this will be put towards any purchases you make. These appointments are available in 20 minute slots on Tuesdays (11am - 4:30pm) via Zoom or WhatsApp. I will send you an email after you book in to ask which platform you prefer, as well as request more details of what you are looking for so I can pull together some options before the appointment. Book Online HERE.