Grab a kit and then come join us for the *live* Zoom Cast On Party at 8pm on Friday 19th February.
Need a little helping hand? Designer Aleks Byrd will be demonstrating techniques during a FB Livestream on Monday 22nd Feb, and you can ask questions at any time in the official KAL Facebook group.
We'll also be having a "Show Us Your Mitts" Zoom get-together at the end of the KAL on Friday 5th March.
Make a pair for yourself AND a pair for a special pal, there is enough wool in your kit for both! Woolly goodies bring us closer together during these socially distant times.
Each kit includes:
- 100gram skein of Ginger's Hand Dyed Masham Mayhem 4ply (British Bluefaced Leicester/British Masham) in the main colour
- 2 mini skeins (20grams each) of Ginger's Hand Dyed Masham Mayhem 4ply (British Bluefaced Leicester & British Masham) for the contrast shades
- Download code for the Hilja Mitts pattern by Aleks Byrd
- Optional add on of an iKnit7 drawstring project bag
- There is enough in this kit to make a set of mitts for yourself AND a special pal. Spread the woolly joy!
VOYAGER KIT: Main colour 'Voyager' with contrasts of 'Ring of Fire' and 'Au Naturel'
LALLYBROCH KIT: Main colour 'Lallybroch' with contrasts of 'Ladies Night' and 'Au Naturel'
BETTY JUNE KIT: Main colour 'Betty June' with contrasts of 'Life Aquatic' and 'Band of Gold'
IT MIGHT AS WELL BE SPRING KIT: Main colour 'It Might As Well Be Spring' with contrasts of 'Crunchy Leaves' and 'Au Naturel'
Materials required (not included): 3.0mm / US 2.5 needles for preferred method of working in the round on small circumferences.