A luxurious celebration in print of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland
We are excited to introduce the Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.3 which will feature 6 beautiful knitting projects, interesting articles written by Shetland experts, walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
Beautifully designed, presented and printed, the journal features stunning photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and personal insights into the lives of some of Shetland’s top knitters and craftspeople. Shetland is a beautiful and inspiring place and the journal aims to bring a little piece of our magical isles to your home.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.3, includes:
• 164 pages
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
• An interview with Donna Smith & Garry Jamieson
• Many interesting articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• Coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• Seasonal Shetland recipes
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• An exclusive second chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Barbara Cheyne, Alison Rendall, Mary Fraser & Amy Fair.
Printed and bound in the UK.