The hat for tea drinkers!
(In Scots, a Tea Jenny is someone who likes tea … and lots of it)
Jolly teapots dance around the body of this hat, while the crown offers a kaleidoscopic homage to the quotidian wonders of … TEA
Double Knitting weight in 7 shades (approximately 25grams in each). Remember that you will need extra yarn for swatching.
- 3.75mm circular needle (or size to get gauge) in the following length: 1 x 40cm/16in (for working hat body)
- 3.25mm circular needle in the following length: 1 x 40cm/16in (for working brim)
- 3.75mm dpns (or your preferred needles for working small diameters in the round) for finishing crown.
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- stitch marker
- length of waste yarn for provisional cast on.