West Yorkshire Spinners
£14.00Visit product page →
This beautiful lace weight yarn combines the finest wool from the Falklands along with the highest quality of silk available. The result is a beautiful yarn of the highest quality, at a very reasonable price point. This lovely lace is suitable for shawls, scarves, lightweight vest tops and floaty cardigans.
Produced by West Yorkshire Spinners, a family run business in Keighley, England.
- 80% Falklands Wool, 20% Mulberry Silk
- Weight: Lace
- Recommended needles: 2.75mm
- Tension: 32sts x 40rows = 10cm
- Care: Hand wash in tepid water and lay flat to dry.
GINGER'S HAND DYED
£28.00Visit product page →
Ginger’s Hand Dyed Splendid Lace is a smooth 2-ply lace weight with a lovely shine and sheepiness. The drape and beautiful sheen of this yarn lends itself perfectly to shawls, scarves, lightweight vest tops and cardigans.
Hand dyed in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 55% British Bluefaced Leicester, 45% Silk
- Weight: Lace/2ply
- Needles: 2.0mm – 4.0mm depending on desired gauge
- Care: Hand wash in tepid water and lay flat to dry. Some shades may bleed, so add a splash of vinegar to the bath when combining shades.
£13.50Visit product page →Vale by Brooklyn Tweed is a lace weight American Rambouillet Wool. A very squishable and soft yarn, Vale is perfect for shawls, light weight sweaters, and delicate colourwork.
- Weight: Lace
- Gauge: project-dependent
- Care: Hand wash in cool and lay flat to dry
Wool is sourced in Wyoming
Spun in Springvale, Maine
Dyed in Saco, Maine