West Yorkshire Spinners
£5.00Visit product page →
Aire Valley Aran is a wool rich blend of excellent value. This machine-washable British made yarn is perfect for kids knits, blankets, cosy socks and more.
Produced by West Yorkshire Spinners, a family run business in Keighley, England.
- 75% Superwash British Wool, 25% Nylon
- Weight: Technically an Aran weight, but I find that is works best as a worsted weight
- Recommended needles: 5.0mm
- Tension: 18 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm on 5.0mm needles
- Care: Machine Wash 40° and lay flat to dry
£12.50Visit product page →
Shelter by Brooklyn Tweed is a worsted weight American Targhee-Columbia Wool. A very squishable and airy yarn, Loft if perfect for colourwork, sweaters, and cosy accessories.
- Weight: Worsted
- Recommended needles: 4.5mm – 5.5mm
- Gauge: 4.25 – 5 stitches = 10cm
- Care: Hand wash in cool and lay flat to dry
Wool is sourced in Johnson County, WY
Spun in Harrisville, NH
Dyed in Philadelphia, PA